Career choice with AIIMS Medical entrance exam
- sc (Nursing)
- sc (Hons) Nursing
- sc (Hons) Ophthalmic techniques
- sc (Hons) Medical technology
AIIMS 2017 is popularly called as All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Test. This medical entrance exam is officially organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. This national level exam is organized to provide admission to undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in well known colleges or universities across India. In this post we have provided you information on AIIMS Entrance exam at UG and PG level such as its exam dates, syllabus, online application form, paper pattern and latest notification on AIIMS exam.
AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is considered as one of the most competitive undergraduate medical entrance exam of India because analytical questions and large number of applicants. Last year, approximately, 1.5 lakh candidates have registered for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam for Nursing. Any career to be started in medical is initiated from here. It is as an autonomous Institution of national importance. AIIMS organizes entrance examinations in various courses and Nursing is one of their specializations. B.Sc of nursing post certification is offered at AIIMS situated in New Delhi only, while B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing is not only offered at AIIMS, Delhi but also in Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jodhpur, Raipur along with Hrishikesh. The course duration for B.Sc (Hons) is 4 years while that of B.Sc nursing post certificate is 3 years.
AIIMS has become a household name in India and abroad with people from all stratus of society as unbiased, affordable and quality healthcare.
The syllabus of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be based on Class 11 and 12- Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Further, as the question paper will consist of General Knowledge and aptitude section of 20 questions, it is advised by the toppers to read news papers on daily basis. Candidates can also watch news channels to enhance their knowledge on current affairs.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible
- Foreign candidates are not required to appear for the entrance examination
- Candidates must complete 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2017
- Candidates must have born on or after January 2, 2000 are not eligible
- Applicants have passed the 12 Class with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or same examination from a recognised University/ Board
- Candidates who will appear for 10+2/HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017
- General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks while for SC/ST the qualifying marks is 50%.